We Three

We Three
Three good reasons to get out of bed on a cold, rainy night!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spending Money

Yes, Gentle Readers, I am procrastinating going to bed. But I have news!

I bought my mandolin today! Go me. I also bought a hard drive for my laptop, which means no more cold noses and feet and fingers when I try to work in our office. Fish doesn't seem to mind the cold, but me? FREEZING.

This also means that I will be able to practice my instruments in the warm living room instead of here in the office, because I will be able to find my websites and so on with the laptop. No more cold winters. I am thrilled :)

I am so sorry you haven't heard from me in a while, Gentle Readers, it has taken me this long to recover from the Newfoundland Special cold.

I promise to keep writing as soon as something interesting happens in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment