We Three

We Three
Three good reasons to get out of bed on a cold, rainy night!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Technical Note 2

Well, Gentle Readers, I think you will enjoy the changes that I've done to the Stewpot today. 
Basically, it's just doing some housekeeping, but I've also added some interactive type stuff for you, Gentle Readers! I think you will like the changes: 
A) the ads are now a discreet little banner at the very bottom of the page. I know I hated seeing a big green banner. Very distracting.
B) I changed the links so that we can actually SEE the text. Don't know about you, but not being able to see links and so on really bugged me. Now, they are purple, and very visible.
C) I added a picture to the header of this blog. The current picture is clickable and leads to the website of my re-enactment group.  I expect to change the picture every once in a while so we all don't get bored looking at the same thing, but they may not always lead somewhere else.  
D) I have added some links that I personally love. Go check them out, they're very cool. As I come across more links, I will continue to add to the collection. 
E) I re-ordered the layout a little so that it's easier to navigate. The blog now looks cleaner and easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment